Filming in Nepal
Filming in Nepal can be the best location for those who are looking for the breathtaking Himalaya, beautiful nature, the heritage, culture, tradition. Nepal is also the famous for Trekking, Mountaineering, and Tour, Peak climbing and other possibilities. Nepal is becoming a center of attraction for filming destination throughout the world.
Nepal offers some of the best film locations. Jungle, rivers, fields, UNESCO world heritage sites, historical monuments and the majestic mountains including the Mt Everest are all the possible location for film production.
The extensive and profession production services that we provide under production coordination and management services are as follows
1. Set up proper production office.
2. Budget the production.
3. Prepare a schedule with the First Ad’s Assistance.
4. Hiring of staff and crew.
5. Assistance in casting of the film.
6. Equipment procurement from all over Nepal.
7. Location Scouting and Evaluations.
8. Procurement of efficient and reliable logistics services.
9. Props arrangement.
10. Insurance arrangement.
11. Contacting and procurement of all permits and license with various Film Commissions.
12. Booking of travel and accommodations.
13. Negotiating all deals with vendors, vehicle and catering.
14. Prepare all agreements contracts and paperwork for Nepali crew.
15. Planning and co-ordination for aerial work, line-up of special requirements such as helicopters, mockups, picture vehicles.
16. Provide production office space and area for general and administrative works as well.
17. All our staff from the receptionist to the runners and general staff will be made available during the production.
18. A 24/7 electricity back up, wifi and all office amenities from printers and copies to phones and fax for communication and the stationery will be provide by Global Holidays Adventure.
Why Nepal is the best filming destination?
- A landscape stretching from tropical lowlands (60m) to the towering Himalayas including the majestic Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest mountain in the world
- A cultural mosaic of more than 101 ethnic groups speaking 92 different languages and pursing separate customs and traditions
- The birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and melting pot of two greatest religions of the world (Hinduism and Buddhism)
- A climatological wonder with amazing variation in climates.
- A paradise of flora and fauna (23.23 % of land cover 10 national parks) interspersed with gushing Himalayan rivers, deep gorges, valleys and basins amidst magical sylvan verdant setting
- A mine of exotic legends, myths, philosophies, lore and ancient tantric and shamanic rituals
- A country of festivals.
Best Film Locations
Kathmandu Valley: The heart of cultural and heritage sites.
- Pokhara City: Natural city with surrounded mountain views.
- Chitwan National Park: Famous for wildlife conservation.
- Lumbini: The birth place of Lord Buddha.
- Janakpur: important religious pilgrimage site
- Everest: The highest mountain In the world.
- Annapurna Region: One Of the famous trekking destination in Nepal.
Nepal is home to 103 ethnic groups and 93 dialects; it’s a land steeped in legends and mythology. Pilgrimage sites related to the two predominant religions of Nepal, Hinduism and Buddhism, abound in this landlocked nation. Some of these sites are located in the Kathmandu valley, whereas others are situated in different parts of the country. There are 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Nepal; Film Himalaya can assist film crews to get shooting permits and to have access to these unique sites.
National Parks in Nepal
Nepal has managed to preserve more endangered species of flora and fauna than any other country in Asia.
-Chitwan National park
-Sagarmatha Nationala park
-langtang National Park
-Bardia National park
-Shey phoksundo National Park
-Rara National Park
-Makalu Barun National Park
-Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
-Khaptad National Park
-Sukla Phanta WildLife Reserve
-KoshiTappu Wildlife reserve
-Parsa Wildlife reserve
Dhorpatan Hunting reserves
-Annapurna Conservation area
-Kangchenjunga Conservation are
-Manaslu Conservation area
New Conservation Area
-Api Nampa Conservation Area
-Blackbuck Conservation Area
-Gaurishankar Conservation Area
You may also search Everest Trekking