Highlights Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest base camp trekking is one of the popular trekking destination in the world. The breath-taking flight to Lukla, incredible Himalayan region, the world’s biggest glacier, thrilling trekking passes and warm hospitality Sherpa people and their culture, Ancient Buddhist monasteries are some of the lifetime attraction of Everest trekking. Following the Dudh Koshi River, Acclimatize at Namche and Dingboche village the journey arrived at Everest base camp and kalapattar. Kalapattar itself is the historical place where world highest cabinet meeting was organized in december 04-2009. Kalapattar offers the views of Mt Pumori, Mt Lhotse, Mt Cho Oyu, and others thousands of snow-capped peaks.
Trekking to the Everest Base Camp is not too much difficult. If you are capable to walk 4-5 hrs walking in a day you can easily success this trip. A excellent guide, acclimatization and proper equipment are some of the important factors to be a successful trip in high altitude.
- Trek the classic Everest Base Camp trail to Kala Patthar.
- Visit the Sherpa land of Namche Bazaar.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks of Everest, Ama Dablam, and more.
- Experience the typical Sherpa culture.
- Get spectacular aerial views of the Himalayas on a flight to Lukla.
- Walk along the banks of the Dudh Kosi River.
- Acclimatize at Namche Bazar.
For free Information:
Global Holidays Adventure p.Ltd
P.O.Box: 20132, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No: +977-01-4420009, 01-4413551
Cell No: +977-9851162503(Mr.Samsher)
+977-9851162502 (Mr. Mukesh)